The Mountune Performance MP275 package for the new Ford Focus ST consists of:
• Large-capacity alloy intercooler (available powder coated Silver or Black - with optional logo)
• Low-loss cast crossover duct with Samco silicone hose (available silver or powder coated black)
• Exclusive K&N air filter with removal end plug
• Revised engine calibration
• Mountune Performance badge
Once upgraded power increases to 275PS at 5500rpm and torque is raised to 400Nm at 2,750rpm.
The upgrade will produce performance returns of 0-60mph in 5.7 seconds and drops the 31-62mph in-gear time to 4.9 seconds - 0.8 seconds quicker than in standard form.
Mountune have tested the upgrades on British B roads and on numerous laps of the famous Nürburgring Nordschleife.
This upgrade can be fitted to any model year of Focus ST, new or used, and has a minimum 12 months/12,000-mile warranty on parts supplied against manufacturing defects and is the only performance upgrade that will not affect your manufacturer base vehicle warranty.
Our insurance partners Greenlight will also allow Mountune Focus ST customers to add an upgrade kit to their policy without any additional policy charges, making upgrading to a genuine 275PS experience that much more affordable.
Recommended Mountune and Ford dealer retail price:
Silver kit: £1250 inc VAT (Excluding fitting)
Black kit: £1250 inc VAT (Excluding fitting)
Fitting time is estimated at 1.5 - 2 hours.